Whether you are celebrating the kickoff of the football season, taco Tuesday, Cinco De Mayo, Super Bowl Sunday, a birthday or hosting a backyard barbecue, fresh guacamole is always a safe party snack to make or bring! Everyone has a good recipe for guac and we are here to share our go-to recipe that we think is pretty perfect (but just don't share it with anyone, okay)?
Here is what you will need:
• 2 fresh avocados
• 1 small onion (finely chopped)
• 1 garlic clove (minced)
• fresh cilantro (finely sliced)
• fresh lime juice (squeezed in)
• salt + pepper (to your personal liking)
Here is how to make it:
1. Mash the avocados
2. Add in onions and garlic cloves
3. Add in cilantro, lime juice, salt + pepper (all to your personal liking)
4. Mix it all up!
6. BONUS: store leftover guac in a a Guac-Lock® to keep it fresh and prevent browning!
While this is our go-to recipe for the perfect guac, this is just the tip of the iceberg! Check out our pin board over on Pinterest for some of our other all time favorite guac recipes on the internet (because there are SO many you have never seen before): https://www.pinterest.com/casabellaclean/guac-reci...
Shop this post: