Whether you're celebrating Super Bowl Sunday, Cinco De Mayo, Taco Tuesday, a birthday or anything in between, guacamole is usually always there. For game days to birthdays, here is our go–to recipe for perfect guac:
What you'll need:
• 2 avocados
• 1 small onion (finely chopped)
• 1 garlic clove (minced)
• Cilantro (finely sliced)
• Fresh lime juice (squeezed in)
• Salt + pepper (to your personal liking)
1. Mash the avocados
2. Add in onions, garlic cloves
3. Add in cilantro, lime juice, salt + pepper (all to personal preference)
4. Mix everything together
6. BONUS: store in a Guac-Lock® to keep it fresher for longer and prevent browning!
Want to see some more of our favorite Guacamole recipes? Check our our pin board on Pinterest of some of our favorite guac recipes on the internet: https://www.pinterest.com/casabellaclean/guac-reci...
Shop this post: